National Business Institute
Top RESPA, TILA and HMDA Oversights: What the CFPB and State Regulators are Currently Looking for Seminar Date: July 16, 2015 Naperville, IL
Loss Mitigation/Loan Modification, Refinancing and Foreclosure - New State and Federal Requirements 3:00 - 4:00, Mazyar M. Hedayat
- Application and Review
- Dual Tracking
- Interaction of Federal and State Regs
- The CFPB's Effect
- Defining "Application"
- 120 Day Waiting Period Clarified
- When do Exceptions Apply?
- Final Mortgage Servicing Rules
- State Foreclosure Avoidance Programs/Policies
- A New Wave of Foreclosure Defense
- Complex Lender Liability Issues
- Problematic Areas (Intercreditor Agreements, Receiverships, Guarantor Liability, etc.)