Small Business Representation
MH+A represents Clients from across the country and around the world with interests in Chicagoland, including Cook, DuPage, Will, Kane, Dekalb, Lake, and Kendall counties among others. We advise Clients in matters including:
- Collections and defenses to collection
- Mechanics liens and construction disputes
- Bankruptcy litigation (debtor or creditor)
- Breach of fiduciary duty (officers, directors, partners)
- Interference with business relationships and contracts
- Non-disclosure and non-competition agreements
- Fraud (including Consumer Fraud)
- Other areas
Of course, legal disputes can have a dramatic impact on the reputation, operation, even the survival, of a business; so we believe our Clients' resources are best spent avoiding costly litigation in the first place. No wonder, then, that we view legal problems as business dilemmas. From this essential jumping-off point our office works hand-in-hand with Clients to address concerns before they become problems.
For a free telephone consultation, or to learn more about our business litigation services, call MH+A at (630) 378-2200 or fill out our online contact form.